Friday 19 October 2012

Opposites

People who know me, know that I love black and whites. And when the theme is Opposites, you know for which colors I am going :-). For this one, I used commercial fabrics. Besides the opposites in color, there are also opposites in shape: circles and lines. Don't look for any more, because these 2 are the only 2. This Composition is the first one of a series I am making. At the moment I am taking Lisa Call's online class Working in Series and I decided to challenge myself by working in abstracts. At first I thought it would be boring rather quickly, but I still have lots of ideas which I can use for this theme.
I have to say that I love all the different ideas you all came up with!

4 comments:

  1. Opposite of size?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear more about this series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pleasing arrangement of the shapes. Are you going to produce a number of opposites if you are working in series?

    ReplyDelete