Wednesday 14 March 2012

Inspired by ....

March last year I made this quilt inspired by the Dutch painter Corneille. I am not going to use this quilt for the present challenge, but I wanted to show it to you.
 What I am making for the present challenge is here:
Okay I admit, it is only the beginning but at least I have started :-)). I am not - yet - telling who the painter is who inspired me. The only clue I will give, is that he is also Dutch. If you can guess his name, you will win a price :-).

4 comments:

  1. How tantalising, I think I will hazard a guess of it being a Rousseaux.

    I am finding this challenge very difficult. I have not even had any ideas to discard so I need to apply myself as April is coming very fast.

    Seeing your posting spurs me on.

    Irene MacWilliam

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK...I'll take a stab at it.......

    Karl Appel????? That's the first one who came to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummmm I mistyped....left out an "e"

    KAREL Appel......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't a clue but await in anticipation, the more I see of this group's work the more I like it!!

    ReplyDelete