Sunday 6 September 2015

Apologies from Irene MacWilliam

I am hoping to do at least one of the last 2 challenges, either - Decay or Sign of the Times and maybe the latest Old and New. No real excuse except I just ran out of time as I was concentrating on producing work for a show.
I am off in a fortnight for a weekend retreat of quilters from both the north and south of  Ireland. We stay in this great place called An Grianan and have the use of a clean room for those who wish to sew and a simple art room, it is scruffy and has a sink but what else does one require. When we arrive we have to remove the lovely white linen cloths they have placed on the tables. Our weekend runs from Friday tea time until Sunday lunch time. The food is great. We are usually a group of around 6 - 10. I plan to be in the art room all the time. Hopefully I will produce something suitable for the 3 latest themes.

No comments:

Post a Comment