Friday 25 October 2013

Nothing


I was getting rather worried that I was going to miss out doing something for this month's challenge and decided to do a sun printed piece with whatever was conveniently to hand.  I spelt out nothing with backwards letters and added the z so it was not so obvious. Only new thing I did was try salt with the setacolor transparent and it worked fine and obviously has potential for adding a different texture. It satisfied the brief of Abstract but did not please me, it is just like  a sample. That is fine as far as it goes.

3 comments:

  1. This is most effective.I love the colours and the effects you have achieved.Where did you find the sun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The different types of salt create all their own pattern. Try it out next time.

    ReplyDelete