Sunday 17 April 2016

LONG WALK HOME

even if you as a group decide not to run with the theme above I am making a posting of what I am up to. Actually I had an idea when writing my post of welcoming you all. So here goes.

For the last few days I have been doing some tie dyeing and thought I could use a piece of it for the Long Walk Home theme. I seldom do pretty pieces and yet I just love this fabric so maybe!!!. Anyway here is a sample of one of my 5 fabric pieces I have made. I plan to do 2 more today. The input for doing these came from http://carolreatondesigns.blogspot.co.uk/


2 comments:

  1. This fabric is superb, Irene. Could you enlighten me as to how you did it? You say that it is tie-dye but it must be more involved than that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing more just used balls for tying into fabric. I have no idea how it will turn out when I do it. I have made 5 pieces to date. This was one of the first. I have not taken photos of the other pieces but I think maybe they are nicer or maybe it is just the fun of undoing the ties makes each new piece such fun.

    ReplyDelete