Monday, 31 March 2014

Not to any theme - printing

Not to our theme but I thought this was a fun experiment. I pulled a daffodil out of a vase and discovered the stalk had split and formed 3 little spirals. I cut them off and tried them out for printing using a pin inserted at right angles to give me something to hold onto. I was very impressed with the fineness of the printed spiral


  1. Love the result! I have printed with lots of stuff, but till now never with a flower stalk.

  2. This looks like lots of fun, Irene. Thanks so much for sharing.

  3. What a cool idea! Thanks for sharing it! Art is indeed where you find it!