Tuesday 3 January 2012

In other words.......


Sorry, I got the title wrong. Mine is rather late due to my telephone and internet being out of order since just before Christmas. Hilary has very kindly let me use her computer to post my quilt.

I have used the phrase "Size doesn't matter". The fabric has first been sponged with Setacolor Opaque, then overwritten using a black marker pen. On top of this I have printed using some children's wooden letters. Over this has been laid a piece of sheer voile which has had free machine embroidered letters added. The voile has then been cut out using a soldering iron. Buttons in all sizes have been sewn onto the surface.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun quilt! Love the look of it and the adorable buttons. As for the words...you know what they say...."A Rose by any other name.." and all that. LOL!

    ReplyDelete