Monday 22 August 2011

I have been doing a lot of thinking about this Hot challenge. I am playing with lots of new media I have bought so perhaps this is the time to try something new as opposed to playing round making samples.
I like to know what I am doing so have been spending a lot of time trawling round the net to find out what are the differences in them and their capabilities. I have also viewed a lot of youtube videos about them.
Perhaps all this quest for information is really me putting off actually producing something as i am a bit devoid of ideas.
Irene

1 comment:

  1. Hello Irene, I know exactly what you mean. Perhaps its time to just bite the bullet, so to speak and get anything down, playing with the textiles until something gells.
    At present I am just recovering from all the sewing from my daughters wedding. It hasn't stopped me daydreaming about what I could do. However, getting something done is quite a different matter!

    ReplyDelete